Custom Tattoo Designs’ top 5 tattoo ideas to consider before getting inked.
Here at Custom Tattoo Designs we specialize in bringing your tattoo ideas to life. But what if you’re struggling with coming up with an idea for your tattoo? Well, have no fear; we’ve crafted a list of some of the 5 most popular ideas/themes to think about before getting that ink.
Tattoo Idea Generators:
1) Phrases – This is a very popular theme to get tattooed. And can range from simple sayings (“carpe diem”, “knowledge itself is power” etc.) to song lyrics and poetry verses. And though they might seem common, their uniqueness stems from the personal meaning that people give them. The simplest of sayings could have the greatest influence on your life and that’s what makes it truly special.
2) Landscapes – This tattoo theme can be a bit broad but can range from a bright radiating sun to a celestial star littered sky to a violet blue wave crashing over a beach. These can be places you have visited, want to visit or maybe only seen in your dreams. The beauty of tattoos is that if you can imagine it, it’s probably an inkable idea.
3) Around Your Story – This concept could be considered more personalized than the others, and revolves a person’s story or journey. This tattoo can be a significant date (birthday etc.), a lucky number, a picture from your childhood, or a figure of a loved one. One popular idea is for newlyweds to get a wedding band tattooed on their fingers instead of wearing a ring.
4) Sports Theme – Show how really passionate and dedicated you are to your team by getting them inked on your body. There is no better of way immortalizing your team’s championship run or your love for the sport than making it a part of you. This way you can literally wear your team’s pride on your sleeve.
5) Fiction – These might be the most popular themes when it comes to tattoo ideas. Prevalent images include fictional characters from your favourite book or movie, angels, demons, zodiac signs etc. Now these are just some of the tattoo ideas you could kick around before finally deciding on one. At Custom Tattoo Designs we have some of the best tattoo artists in the world who will work with you throughout the process, from idea inception to final touch up, we work to make sure you get exactly what you envisioned your tattoo to be.
If you have a tattoo concept or idea that you would like to ink, let us know today. Remember if you can dream it, we can draw it.
Author: Lee Roller